COUNTRY GABLES BED AND BREAKFAST : NANTUCKET MOTEL : NICKELODEON HOTEL LOCATIONS
Country Gables Bed And Breakfast
- Have this meal
- eat an early morning meal; "We breakfast at seven"
- the first meal of the day (usually in the morning)
- provide breakfast for
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The people of a nation
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- The part of a wall that encloses the end of a pitched roof
- A wall topped with a gable
- Roof sections facing in separate direction from the actual roof, forming a triangular wall segment. They are often used as an opening for a window.
- A gable-shaped canopy over a window or door
- Portion of wall above eaves level that encloses the end of a pitched roof
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- The time for sleeping
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
1974 Gable Example (Poor Quality)
I separated out the yellow gable bricks from my bunch that were obviously from 1974 sets. You can see the results of the poor plastic mixing job they did at Playskool that year. Refer to my canister 'set' to see what 1974 sets look like. 1974 was a time when quality in American products was suffering "en mass". I bought a new stereo at Radio Shack that year that blew out the second day I played it. They replaced it ok, but it sure did make the house stink for a couple days. Cars from that era are more scarce becuase of rusting out as well. Anyway, I have a plan for these poor quality bricks which you will soon see. I am saving these few in this photograph for posterity as examples. The rest of my 1974 yellow gables will fall victim to my plan!
House of the Seven Gables
I actually managed to steal not one, but two of the gables when I was there (I was wearing a large jacket) in spite of the fact that I still don't really know what a gable is.
House of the Seven Gables, Salem, MA
cheap hotel in mallorca
beijing hotels booking
hotels near miami fl airport
airport shuttle service hotels
phoenix motel san francisco
hotel augustus riccione
webers hotel copenhagen
Post a comment
| HOME |